PERSONALIZED PHARMACOGENETIC REPORT BASED ON THE RESULTS OF YOUR GENETIC TEST.
* Product valid only for those who have taken a tellmeGen genetic test.
From tellmeGen's Genetics Department we are at your disposal to offer you information and support if you have taken a genetic test with us.
Have you ever wondered why different people feel better or worse on the same medication taking the same doses? Why do some people's symptoms disappear while others persist and even suffer side effects? The answer is genetics and, specifically, pharmacogenetics.
We can help you understand the results of your pharmacogenetics study from different points of view:
- Tolerability and efficacy report for the medications you require, whether they are included in our pharmacogenetics panel or not (as long as there is contrasted pharmacogenetic information)
- Answers to any pharmacological treatment questions: cardiovascular system (antithrombotic, hypolipidemic agents, β-blockers, etc.), analgesics, anti-inflammatory, psychiatric and neurological (antidepressants, antipsychotics, attention deficit disorder, bipolar disorder, antiepileptics, neurological (Alzheimer's, anti-migraine, anticonvulsants, etc.), muscle relaxants, respiratory system (asthma, bronchitis, COPD, etc.), chemotherapeutic agents, antivirals, immunosuppressants, antidiabetic, inhibitor of bronchitis, COPD, etc.), muscle relaxants, respiratory system (asthma, bronchitis, COPD, etc.), chemotherapeutic agents, antivirals, immunosuppressants, antidiabetics, gastric secretion inhibitors, antirheumatics, etc.
- Personalized study that will detail whether the drugs you are interested in will be suitable for you (they will not generate side effects) and, furthermore, whether they will be effective depending on your genetic variants. In addition, this report will include recommendations on the necessary dosage adjustment of the drugs you are taking or will take, or if it is better to avoid these drugs and select others.
- We will help you select the drug on the market with the best risk–benefit ratio for you
- Are you at risk of suffering from any genetic disease? At tellmeGen we can advise you on which drugs would be better for you in case you develop it
- Tips to learn how to read package inserts or to find out which drugs may cause undesirable interactions in case of taking several drugs at the same time
The report will be sent via e-mail in the language of the user's choice between Spanish, English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Dutch and Polish. We guarantee the privacy, confidentiality and security of your data by applying the latest encryption technology so that only the genetic counselor and you can access the genetic report data.