1 DNA Kit with swabs for children
Purchase your Starter Infant DNA Kit to obtain information about ancestry, traits, and genetic predisposition to aspects related to the well-being of your children. This is a special genetic test for people who cannot spit. Recommended for children under 3 years of age and those who have difficulty depositing saliva. You will learn about:
- DNA Connect: Help them find relatives around the world with whom they share DNA and connect with them.
- What personal traits they possess among an increasingly comprehensive list. For example, eye clarity, skin pigmentation or sleep duration, cognitive ability, height and many other characteristics.
- Wellness: How your genetics may be related to aspects of your well-being including, among others, vitamin levels, intolerances, predisposition to celiac disease and metabolization of other substances you are exposed to in your daily life.
- Ancestry DNA test to discover their origins and haplogroups (maternal lineage and paternal lineage), as well as the percentage of Neanderthal DNA.
Your children's DNA kit will contain:
- A set of instructions, using the QR code scanner, so you know what steps to follow at all times. In case you have any doubts, our team is there to help you!
- Two buccal swabs in order to collect saliva from the inside of the cheeks, one for each side.
- A shipping bag to put the kit in and send it back to the laboratory at no cost.
Why buy the tellmeGen Children's DNA Starter Kit?
- You will know in detail more than 90 aspects about him or her related to his or her well-being and ancestry, as well as contact his or her genetic relatives.
- Your account is constantly updated with new results, features, etc. Totally free and for life!
- Guidance on results: tellmeGen's team of geneticists is always available to help and guide you in case you want personalized advice and different interpretations of the results.
- Extra nutrigenetic consulting service.
- We guarantee data privacy and security.
- We offer the highest quality standard, guaranteeing the accuracy and reliability of the results.